Twitter

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Games Games Games!

Over the past two weeks, I have been buying quite a few PS3 games. Mainly because I have found some good bargains.

Assassin's Creed
I was looking for this game for quite some time. I wanted to save some money so I was looking for a second-hand copy. I eventually found one for HK$260. Still not really cheap but the cheapest brand new version that I found was HK$330 so there was a saving of HK$70 made. But for some reason, this game just isn't as captivating as I had thought. Maybe I just need to get into the game a bit more.

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli
I'm a huge fan of Ferrari so I couldn't let this go by. I also have the PS2 version of F355 Challenge which is bitch hard to play. So hard that I don't have the patience for it. This one is slightly better. But still very tricky.

Ridge Racer 7 and Resistance: Fall Of Man
I actually got these two games as part of a Staff Clearance Sales Program in work. They normally retail for HK$388 dollars each but they were being sold for HK$128 dollars each. That's a saving of a whopping 67%!

But it wasn't easy trying to take advantage of the Staff Clearance Sales Program. I had to book over the phone and it took me absolutely forever to get through. I bet over a thousand other people were also trying at the same time, but I eventually managed it. When I went to collect the games today, I was waiting for an hour in a huge queue. The place was in complete disarray and it was a complete nightmare. I guess that's the price I have to pay for discount good. Still, it was worth it.

No comments: